Monday, March 23, 2009

Growing up too fast!!!

Addison is up on hands and knees and is moving hereself around. Crazy-but she is determined and has figured out how to get up and then pushes herself forward and then starts over again. We put her on the floor for "tummy time" constantly and then turn around and she is over on the wood floor on the eating area. Addison was finally getting into a great sleeping cycle where she was down at 7 p.m., up at 2 or so to feed and then back down until 7 in the morning. Alas, I was getting sleep. However, the last 5 days or so, she has been up literally most of the night, just wanting to nurse and sometimes even watch T.V. CRAZY! Almost like she was a newborn again having her days and nights mixed up. Well, this morning she grabbed my finger and stuck it in her mouth and her bottom tooth was sticking out, with the one beside it swollen and ready to pop through as well. Thank goodness something was causing her to be so crazy.
Hard to stay upset with this one for all her craziness in the middle of the night. She is so CUTE and squishy!!!




5 comments:

Matt, Kistine, and Alexa Uffens said...

Holy COW! I am amazed! My chunker is EXTREAMLY stationary. I can't even imagine Addy moving that much! If you haven't heard, Kendra is 17 1/2 lbs...1 lb away from Alexa's weight at a full year. I can hardly carry her more than 10 minutes anymore. (Ok..I guess I need to hit the gym). We really need to get together. I am leaving this week until April 12 or so. Maybe after? Hopefully Matt gets that job and we will be normal again. I have mixed emotions about that. I have been so spoiled having him home during the day pretty much since we have had kids. I love it, but know it has to change. Ok, take care! And tell Todd thanks for taking Matt out! He really enjoyed it.

Matt, Kistine, and Alexa Uffens said...

P.S. Cute outfit she has on!

Uffens Family said...

I HATE TEETHING!!! Just thought I would share that...Love that little Addy already! Can't wait to hold her! She and Paige will be all over the place together...Paige has just started scooting herself everywhere :) It was a shock the first time it happened...ran out for a sec and she was across the room! Guess I need to be more attentive :)

Durban, South Africa said...

Sounds like Addy is going to be a mover and a shaker! She wants to be in the action we can tell! What a cutie! We will look forward to seeing her interacting with all the sisters/nieces/nephews!

Durban, South Africa said...

She looks so cute and glad that tooth popped through for her and all of you! It sounds like she is teething good time! Hope your slumber time improves! What a doll!