Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Vacation


We went to Wenatche with our good friends the Machens to their cabin. Had lots of fun night sledding with bonfire and smores at the bottom of the hill, playing games (air hockey, skeet ball, pinball machines, and of course phase ten and skipbo) Here are the girls doing the ATV's which was fun to watch. They got a little crazy once they got the hang of it. Ellie is on a little 50 engine ATV and was able to go around the track several times. I was able to go snowshoeing with my friend Kristen and got somewhat lost. Took us about 3 hours to find our way back. Ate lots of good food and played hard. Great Vacation.

2 comments:

Uffens Family said...

What a fun get a way! I can't believe Ellie is riding by herself...and I am jealous that you got to go snow shoeing! I love that! Glad you found your way back :)

Durban, South Africa said...

What a perfect holiday vacation for all of you to have taken! It gets out all that extra energy I know the girls and you have a blessing to enjoy! The ATV's look like they would have been a blast for all of you!