Friday, January 23, 2009

Mama's helpers

Ellie with baby Addison. She is constantly wanting to hold her. When I tell her no because Addison is getting overstimulated she says, "Can I just kiss her foot then?" She made me very proud the other day when she says, "Do you know what I want to be when I grow up?" I came up with the usual responses like, Teacher, librarian, policewoman etc. And she says, "Nope, I want to be a Mother and have 4 children and 1 baby." Glad to know she is aspiring to be a Mom and recognizes that that in itself is an amazing path!!!


Taylor holding her baby. This little one is going to be a great Mom. She knows all the tricks to help soothe Addison.

3 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Well...it looks like Addison is well taken care of! Look at all your little elves helping you! :) They are all going to be such close sisters...It is awesome coming from a family of 5 girls!!! but I am a tad biased :) Love you guys!

Durban, South Africa said...

Ellie, you are such a big helper for your Mom. Taylor, you are such a natural and will be a great Mom, too.

Chris and Mel said...

oh lins! you have the sweetest girls- whom we all miss...